I dream of an Africa which is at peace with itself.
I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent.
I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~ Lao Tzu
1) Take it one day at a time
2) Surround yourself with positivity
3) Create a dream board
4) Ask yourself what you want, and make realistic goals accordingly
5) Reward yourself
6) Acknowledge your attributes
7) Recognize your progress
8) VISUALIZE ACCOMPLISHING YOUR GOALS
Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money. ~ Cree Indian Proverb
Happy Madaraka Day fellow Kenyans…celebrating internal independence and self-rule #MadarakaDay #Kenya